This week I worked to translate my Illustrator images into a real After Effects composition. I had a lot of fun working on this this week, and I’m excited to continue working on some of my transitions/important screens next week. My To-Do list for this week is:
- Play with the “ALL” transition at 8 seconds
- See if “SWIM THE ENGLISH CHANNEL” at 18 seconds can be made more interesting
- Apply liquid water text reveal and change text format for“DROWN IN CHAMPAGNE”
- See if the two “HERE” transitions can be made more different from each other (29 seconds)
- Apply ring animation to “RING IN THE NEW YEAR” (31 seconds)
- Apply any other feedback from group/desk crits
Here is my draft from this week!